A compilation of Kembara's (@aa-dono) thoughts unless stated otherwise.
Please Don't Copy.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Never Was Ocean

Source: "Lost Footsteps" by zindyzone
I know the waves
Constant yet unpredictable
From afar seems peaceful
Near, she's playful.

Walking near the waves
Making footprints on the sand
I know they'll disappear
But I love our banter
How the sea touch me a little
Invites me closer
Making me in love.

So I dip my toe a little
Then a lot.

I have not seen the waves since
Except through pictures and stories
of friends on excursion.

How envious, thus my longing grew
But I couldn't swim
All my boats you shatter
So I couldn't come near.

I thought I knew the waves
Calm but dangerous
From afar seems good
Near, she cuts deep.

Though the ocean have my love
The waves refused me
So how do tell
Do I forget a feeling so deep
for a relation that never was?

No comments:

Post a Comment