A compilation of Kembara's (@aa-dono) thoughts unless stated otherwise.
Please Don't Copy.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

My life is mine

Guilt robs a person of their happiness

What was my guilt?
Why am I your guilt?

Source: Tumblr
Do I say sorry for being guilty of something?
Do I say sorry for being the cause for you guilt?

Anger, sadness, hopelessness, and again
Guilt

I knew for a while that I sailed the sea alone
Every passengers are just that
At the harbor you were going on a journey
Someday our seas will cross again
And we'll sail the sea together
- but you pitied me.

Did you not think I have a choice?

Sail away
I'll head north and you can go south.

All of the seas are connected
I am angry
I am longing

I won't stop sailing.


P/S: I have no idea what this is. A poem? An essay?
A rant? Just stuff in my head I need to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment